(1) A marker similar to a kill button, on which a player places an extra forced bet.
(2) the rule that placing chips equal to or greater than half the normal bet amount beyond the amount required to call constitutes a commitment to raise the normal amount.
(3) A common qualifier in High-low split games that use Ace-5 ranking.
(4) To make one hand and have a draw for a better hand
(5) An expert player who travels around to seek out high-stakes games
(6) a deal where one player makes a side bet against himself with a third party to hedge against a large loss.
(7) A plastic tray used for storing a rack of chips.
(8) letting an opponent who might otherwise fold know that you intend to draw one or more cards to induce him to call.
(9) To enter a pot by simply calling the bet to them instead of raising.
(10) A 10 through ace straight.
(11) To fold
(12) a "tip" given to the dealer by the winner of the pot.
(13) Playing against a single opponent.
(14) Also called the house
(15) To make the required small or big blind bet in Texas hold `em or other games played with blinds rather than antes
(16) To split a pot because of a tie, split-pot game, or player agreement.
(17) A 3-spot card.
(18) A limit on the number of raises allowed in a betting round.
(19) In a no-limit game to bet one`s entire stake on the hand in play.
(20) Any money wagered during the play of a hand.
(21) A term used to describe the amount that a player is required to call in order to stay in the hand.
(22) The seat immediately to the right of the dealer button.
(23) a detectable change in a player`s behavior or demeanor that gives clues to that player`s assessment of his hand.
(24) The player who makes the last bet or raise in a round of betting is said to have the lead at the start of the next round.
(25) An option to increase the stakes in limit games.
(26) The best possible hand in a given situation.
(27) Having bet all of your chips in the current hand.
(28) A hand comprising five cards of the same suit.
(29) In Omaha hold `em or Texas hold `em, refers to an ace in one`s hand without another card of the same suit.
(30) To distribute cards to players in accordance with the rules of the game being played.